A Message from Our Partner
Pilot Flying J remains committed to keeping customers supplied and informed as we continue to navigate these unpredictable markets. Please see below for this month's supply and market update:
- National diesel inventories remain extremely low and are especially tight on the East Coast.
- Due to low inventory, tight supply and strong demand, we expect to see continued volatility in the diesel markets throughout the year.
- Any disruption (i.e., refinery, pipeline, or weather event) may have a more significant and longer impact due to current levels and market volatility.
- Pilot Flying J has had productive conversations with Union Pacific and will continue to use their rail services to supply DEF.
- Currently, Pilot Flying J does not anticipate retail runouts at locations in the foreseeable future.
- Pilot Flying J has built a resilient supply chain and will continue to secure extra diesel supply.
- Their incredible fleet will continue to mobilize and deliver diesel wherever needed to maintain supply in areas with tight availability.
North America depends on you, and at RTS, we are confident Pilot Flying J will continue doing their best to keep your fleets and drivers moving.