Same-Day Funding of Receivables
Contracts in the aviation industry can be lucrative, but the payment cycles are often a drain on cash flow. For many companies providing parts, maintenance and overhaul work in aviation and aerodynamics, an asset-based loan is not enough to keep pace with sales.
RTS Financial’s factoring solutions advance cash on contract receivables within a day, allowing aviation companies to build working capital to meet expenses, pay employees and generate new business. Factoring is also scalable, which means that the funding level will continue to grow as your company grows.
How Factoring Works in Four Simple Steps:
- Your company completes a service or an order.
- You send your invoice to RTS Financial.
- You receive early payment on your invoice from RTS Financial.
- RTS Financial collects full payment from your customer.
Benefits of Working with RTS Financial:
- Same-day funding
- Highly competitive advance rates with no hidden fees
- Online account access and easy uploading of documents
- Free collections and other back-office services
- Access to funding is based on your customers’ credit, not your company’s credit or business history
- As your aviation business grows, the cash flow from factoring matches that growth
Factoring for Any Aviation Company
RTS Financial is one of the few factoring providers with solutions specifically designed for aviation companies. We work with clients who provide the following services for aviation and aerospace:
- Parts and components
- Maintenance, repairs and overhaul (MRO)