OVERLAND PARK, KS –
RTS Carrier Services (RTS), a leading provider of fuel and maintenance savings programs for trucking companies, has announced a new fuel card called Mixed Fleet for transportation fleets using a combination of gasoline and diesel vehicles. The Mixed Fleet fuel card gives fleets a single-card fueling solution, allowing drivers to fill up any vehicle on the road.
In addition to convenient fueling options, the Mixed Fleet fuel card provides:
- Discounts on diesel at the pump
- No gasoline transaction fees
- Savings and special offers on point-of-sale items
- Universal acceptance at almost any fuel station
- Secure systems and purchasing control
- Fuel transaction data tracking
- Full reporting capabilities
- Access to free credit data on 85,000+ brokers and shippers
The RTS Mixed Fleet fuel card is a comprehensive fueling option for large fleets looking to simplify their fueling operations. To learn more about pricing and qualifications, contact the RTS team today.