As a member of RTS Carrier Services, you can save hundreds of dollars by purchasing industry-leading Transflo electronic logging devices (ELDs). These devices address compliance with the new DOT rule that requires most commercial truck drivers to track their hours of service with ELDs.
Save $99 On Each ELDRTS Carrier Services members can sign up for a two-year ELD contract that waives the equipment fees on Transflo ELDs--a savings of $99 for each device.
Your Choice of Two ProductsTransflo offers competitive pricing on two leading ELD systems. Both products will keep your trucks on the road once the ELD mandate takes effect:
Transflo Standard ELD - $25 per month, per device
- Hours-of-service logging that addresses compliance with the ELD rule
- IFTA mileage collection and reporting information
- Driver vehicle inspection reporting for law enforcement (pre- and post-trip)
- Basic GPS tracking
Transflo Fleet Telematics - $35 per month, per deviceIncludes everything in the Transflo Standard ELD, plus the following features:
- Ultra-accurate vehicle diagnostics and data (miles-per-gallon, engine performance, service warnings, etc.)
- Map-based truck tracking using GPS locations
- Accident detection and reconstruction capabilities
How to Get Started
- Click here to complete the Transflo ELD application.
- A Transflo representative will contact you to handle the ELD contract, payments and other paperwork.
- Once you return the ACH form, the ELD device will be shipped directly to your mailing address.
- For installation help and customer support, contact Transflo at (813) 386-2378.